blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Monday, March 24, 2003

I think people love for many different reasons. Some love for companionship. Some love because they believe that they've found the one. Some love because they want the attention. Some love because it comes naturally to them. Some love because they're swayed by the strength of the other person's love. And some love because of a combination of the reasons above.

I always wanted a relationship that was low key. But it seemed impossible. Nosy people, ex boyfriends, good friends, parents, relatives. It's hard to be left alone sometimes. And what's most irritating are when rumours spread weeks and months before you've decided on anything. I guess it was never a private affair. No matter how hard I tried to keep it that way. Maybe relationships are naturally public affairs.

I don't know. But the more public the affair, the more I feel compelled to act. Like an actor on a stage. Or some artiste in a drama. Guess acting was never for me. Maybe I can pursue a more private relationship the next time. In a world of us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home