blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Sunday, March 16, 2003

Hey Kenneth! *hug* Thanks, it's real sweet of you. :)

Haha, we're in the same boat! I'm inundated with work too. It's really annoying because when you finally made progress in some subject and think that you're finally going to see the light.. the teacher comes along and just piles on some more. Plus, there's the many other subjects that require your time as well as the various daily tasks. Life doesn't get that much simpler in aussie as you can see. What are you guys currently doing for R(A)? Whose photograph did you use for the website in the end or it is still in the making? Haha, :)

Academic life is bias to a certain extent cuz yeah, some are born to study, while some aren't but there's always the exceptions... having the brains and upbringing certainly gives one an extra edge but it can't take away someone else's hope. Rememeber Gatacca? Haha, while so many others had the ''better'' physical and intellect make-up, only he had the human spirit to keep going... to keep trying. To live on hope. I guess that's how I'm treating the relationship... just living on the hope that he'll come back.

Hmm.. don't more people see love as a game, where you play to win? If not, where did the term ''player'' come from? What happens if the relationship fails, what becomes of the barrier then?

Haha, I was sleeping over at their place as the boarding house was closed for the long weekend! But I was just lucky cuz I was complaining about having to go back to my guardian's place and before I knew it, she offered to put me up at her place. Yay! Haha, : ) The Grand Prix was really cool... It's so much more engaging when you're looking down at the flashy cars zoom round and round the circuit... watching all the helicoptors and show planes fly overhead bearing advertisements... noticing the crowds of people drawn to the stands and other spectators observing the race from various viewpoints of the taller buildings near-by. Sorry I don't have photos! Left my camera in the boarding house... still kicking myself over it! Argh!

You met Kim Kwa?! Haha, how is she? Her b/f studies overseas in America right? Oh! She much be so glad that he's back... I really wanna see the both of them.. have heard some many stories of the both of them, haha. And yeah, I miss the times when you, me and Laura used to go out... it seems so distant now when I think back on them... argh! Haha, I'm coming back in June-July! For 3 weeks! I'll check with Laura but I don't think she'll come back until December.

Haha, *hug*! Having the energy for them all should be the least of your worries! The energy just flows once you get inspiried... it electifiys you into action... into laughing, playing, having fun... into exploring the world of possibilites that is out there. Pity we have the time factor and studies that tie us down but don't lose the hope... we're still young... we hold the world in our hands. : )

Oh, my cut's healed! Just a fading scab left but no scars, yay. Thanks, : ) *hug* Luv ya too! Take care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home