blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Tuesday, February 18, 2003

Yep, I knew about the rumours all along. But I never bothered/had the time to clarify things, so I simply assumed that something cropped up there, and bonds were broken and formed. But it didn't really matter to me, I had more important matters to attend to.

Or from another perspective, I don't know the three of you very intimately, so when stuff like this happens it's much easier to distance myself and not get caught up in it. Maybe that's a good thing after all. This stuff has the potential to destroy friendships.

Glad to see you finally decided to bring things into the light, otherwise honestly, the rumours would just have gotten worse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home