blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Thursday, February 06, 2003

Yeah what's the symposium?

It seems that my life suddenly is filled with texture and colour. Somehow, a world that I had forsaken had really never left, never changed or died. It was always there waiting for me, waiting for the return of the Dreamlord.

As I walked past all the beautiful display boards down at the concourse, each talking about a different play or book or just genres in general, as I bought my ticket for Play! a band concert by our school's concert band, I really get the feeling that Literature and the Arts in general WILL SURVIVE! Whoopie! And here, I get online and read about topics about some symposium. Perhaps doors never really close anyway. They're left ajar, waiting for you to walk by again, and rediscover them...

Revisited my thoughts about human-human interactions. But my positions were wrong. Men and Women think of love differently than I can easily generalize.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home