blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Monday, February 17, 2003

Well... when running into financial troubles, the best thing to do is to take a step back and rethink where all the money goes to... And having many dots in my messages really dates back to a long time ago. Ask cuifen.

Weekly Allowance = $50
Food budget of = $5 per day X 6 = $30
Misc = $20

Out of misc... things I have to divide twenty dollars between.
Film and developing = about $20 each time.
HAPPY SANITY FUNd = recently set up... $10 a week.
Sea Sports Club = $17-30 a day. <- Mama sponsorship... when I remember...
Entertainment costs = $8 per movie, $5 per pool hr, extra $5 for food.
Mobile Phone Arrears = $30 a month.

I develop a roll alt weeks.
I'm supposed to contribute to the HSF 10 each week.
Sea sports club is alt weeks.
Entertainment costs thankfully are low, but I've got to pay for Angel Mortal gifts.
Mobile phone Arrears once every 4 weeks (thank god!) but still that means $8+ per week.

I'm just horribly broke. Think I'll have to start working night shifts soon....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home