blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Wednesday, February 12, 2003

Well... Baoz... :) I'm sure you can figure it out by now! (clue 1)

Haha... been a long time since I last posted... Guess nothing much has changed so far... J2 is but alot of mugging, and resting, and eating, and mugging again... Though I've been quite lousy at the mugging part. Tomorrow's a lecture day... and after that Palawan! Whooo hooo!!! Gonna bring my camera kit and start snapping away...

Gave someone a really nice red rose yesterday (clue 2) hope she really likes it!

Been sleeping alot.. really... didn't know I wuz so tired. Relationships really allow the other party to manipulate your emotions... I'll try and stop being manipulated... (clue 3)

Going to study chem! See ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home