blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Saturday, February 01, 2003

: )
We all can't write like Gabriel anyway...

My uncle had a rather interesting house... he made it big, had a nice big house with two stories, a great view, two koi ponds, a really nice massage chair (iMedic), beautiful singapore chinese wife with nice chinese character... Nice sound systems (though not to my taste...) two big cars, beds and rooms aplenty.

And I asked him... is this all worth it? And he said, I worked damn hard to get it all. Of course it's worth it. But you've really got to sacrifice alot.
It's good that his wife helps with the house and the children, while he struggles with work and business, and keeps making profits.

It's a beautiful house. A kind of heaven. Just wondered how much of it he could actually enjoy. After preparing the steamboat, and being a beautiful host, he was too tired to enjoy the atmosphere he created... too tired to even sit around and chat a little... and I wonder if it's worth it. Should work hard.. At least I'll have a choice...

Today was a beautiful day. Even with all the coincidents and everything, all it does is just to cement my faith in her. Besides, we did have our moments. And that's all I'll wish for. Wish for little jewels of happiness and nothing more.

I don't like cemetaries, though of course I like it better than columbariums. Public places of death are all so... impersonal. When you see rows of gleaming tombstones, and crosses above the marker, all it does is make that person one of the crowd, one of the forgotten, making you forget that in your heart, lies the person that once existed in his purest form instead. The others in the crowd are not part of my life... perhaps I lack compassion, but I find speculation about peoples' lives frivolous. They've probably been speculated about enough.. All they need now is to rest in peace. Perhaps take their place again, amongst the departed and fallen...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home