blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Wednesday, February 19, 2003

Sorry to leave foot prints here again. No choice... digging through my ICQ message archives is like going back into history... you've got to get a little dirty.

Old Infos: Downhere (3720675)
Tell me nothing you don't want me to know
----- First Db

People think I am a cold dark man.
I summon the night, I fortell the storm,
I am the rain.

They are wrong however, I do not only bring the storm
I bring the future WITH the storm
and it is in the future you live in today,
the aftermath.

Yet I cannot deny that I destroy,
I remove RANDOMLY
to do otherwise would be bias.

I am the rain..
that keeps you cool in the day.
that keeps you warm at night
----Second Db

Do U exist or are U actually a figment of my imagination?
Am I really here, or am I dreaming
Whats a dream? What really?
U can sense and touch and smell and taste a dream...
Does that mean dreams are real?
Whats real?
--- ANSWER THIS --- Third Db
Wah liaoz!!! No one is EVER going to see my message history... Don't believe it myself... sighz...Sound so juvenile... All my poor poor friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home