blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Sunday, February 16, 2003

Sighz... spent today thinking about a certain someone <-euphemism....

Jumped around like a nutcase sometime in the afternoon trying to train for standing broad jump... But was really afraid of landing with a BOOM instead of softly... it's so sad... I'm fat so I can't jump far, and I can't practice jumping far because I'm fat... Did crunches for good measure.

Amazing how things change... Amazing how I change... Feel like I'm settling down... finally being commited to someone... 100%... Family had fun looking at the photos... Making cute comments and of course, I kept boasting about my skills... :) Now if only a blob would let me photograph her to see how good I can make people look....
Though they all agreed she looked a million times better without her glasses... Maybe she should really make a new pair...:) My aunt knows a place that has really helpful service.. though the frames are from france and cost like 200-500 ... I really love her specs though.. make her look rather pretty...

Broke again... spent 40 bux on developing this week! Not to mention flowers and food... But I don't mind larh.. it's all happy and good fun!

Unsure if I should blog about my Vday and make people jealous... but yeah it was really fun and perfect... never knew being with someone can be so uplifting even when you're feeling sick, horribly tired and sunburnt, and burning up...

Saw Guanzheng and his OG at Plaza Sing when we had our dinner :) Didn't go and say hi.. :) Cos it'd be so weird...

Vday was bittersweet.... but now that we've gotten rid of the bitter bits... I suppose all that's left is probably sweet. At least for now.. while we're still getting used to each other... Then we'll get too used to each other and take each other for granted.. and it'll be bitter again. Or maybe the sour tang of vinegar...

What's with what?
Thought Jugs was a little quiet.. should have some things to think about... Wonder who deleted my post...:) Luckily it was copied and saved by another blog...

I guess it's a valid question.. What do girls want? What do guys want?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home