blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Thursday, February 13, 2003

Oooh... don't be offended... it's all in good fun. Rather amusing though... Yeah Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Seems someone has a better idea about the whole thing than me... Hmmm...Sigh.

Ooh you must read Cuifen's bit about the three sorts of friends... Really interesting. Post a link later or sumthing... Was so inspired by the article decided to fight for a private phone line, or connect up one of my own. Anybody here want to donate a nice wireless phone that isn't too beat up?

Hmmz wonder if my love's cute and cuddly and ready to please :) Sometimes it just scares me too... being too ready to please :) They should all wear bunny suits if they wanna serve me.

What happened to the articles on sexual degeneration? I'm waiting for them to appear! Yoo Hooo!!! Time to do some work. Maybe you could tell us some of your thoughts on say each part? And then we could critique them.

Just realized who junsiang is. And realized I've been saying hi and been seeing him in RI all of the time... but never realized who he is. :) Hi! Thought you were a different person... Sorry!

Oh Joanna's poetry's really good too. Sighz....

I'm too busy too busy... School demands so much time from me... And my general unproductivity isn't helping. Think I overspent on Mobile phone charges already. Another reason to get a phone line... Just wondering how much I could save on money, and how much I'd spend on time....

Anyway... Frederick told me about some breakdancing lessons... Should I go? Sounds like great exercise... And I've always wanted to get down on the floor... and do handstands and headstands and stuff....Time again .... Time Time Time... Saturday evenings... which happens to be Grandma's house time.... but it's only eight lessons! One Two Three Four Five Six Seven Eight! Count them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home