blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Saturday, February 15, 2003

Oooh.... ready to think and reflect on yesterday...

Palawan was fun! Spent the first part on my usual photog duties, couldn't find my Juniors! Melissa Mary Yeo had to grab the phone and help them find me. They NEVER found me. Not until half the day was over.

Played alot of things... Sandcastles, Volleyball with band friends, tried to climb a few rocks... but uneasy with no companion beside. Played a little bit of playgrounds, swung around on flying foxes... Played with Raj's 10 year old Uno cards where every one forgot to say Uno except Fred and Captain's Ball with my junior class! So fun! All slippin and slidin around on the sand.

Besides games....spent time walking up and down the beach... watching the hawaiian dance (Very Kawaii!!!It's the way they shook and their costumes :))... taking photographs of a certain someone.

Helped tousif change film... :) he had to walk all the way to the station where I was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home