blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Thursday, February 13, 2003

Oooh... my mum likes yujing's picture!!! Haha... I'm getting better as a portrait artist... Sighz.. she thinks Yujing's more innocent and easygoing than Geraldine...

Haha... oh well... and she thinks Geraldine's not very suitable for me, and Yujing's better :)... Wonder how my mum decides on people so quickly...

But yeah.. I really like both Yujing's and Geraldine's portrait.. Though Geraldine's came out a little blurry... no thanks to the dark lighting at night. Wonder how a proper photog session would turn out!

Arrgh!!! Sorry Yujing!!! Sorry Geraldine!!! We'll have really really nice photos in June okay!

Okay end of rant.

Found cuifen's post really true I guess... In sec 1 I always wanted true friends. Friends I could go to in times of trouble and talk about stuff. I found them.. but when they moved offline I couldn't contact them anymore. It's probably my fault of course, but at that time a rather depressing number of things happened at the same time. My grades firstly weren't very good. They were much worse compared to Primary school. And I failed quite a few subjects in Secondary One... There was a big fight with my parents over the amount of time I spent online, and how much it costed... (remember running to Shengwu for help for this 1000 dollar Magix bill... THANKS SHENGWU!) And the only phone in the house was right in the living room... and calls often were overheard, misunderstood, asked to be terminated cos it was affecting my studies etc. Sighz... fighting battles almost everyday... didn't help that people were moving offline too, cos of various reasons.

Didn't really miss the phone of course... How could I miss something that never rings? Still called Gangwei from time to time asking him about various homework. Met up with friends in school and went out after that :) I was a really free kid. And spending hols organizing class outings... which had much much better turnouts... etc. A whole bunch of fun really...

Well... then sec four was a rather cold year... didn't spend time online that much, nor went out much. Just sat at home and read stories and mugged. Blehz... antisocial living.

Of course, JC 1 came and I got my handphone and I realized the whole world I was missing out on... The phone calls and SMSes and stuff... used to wonder how people could send so many SMSes... until I exceeded the limits myself... with all the friends I could now contact and keep in touch with... And call and chase and cajole to go out with me. Sighz...

What if I'd have known the phone earlier... Would I be a better person? A different person? Would I have broken less hearts?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home