blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Monday, February 17, 2003

Oooh... guilt pangs now...
Made poor Geraldine walk with me up the Red(Pink) House path and went all the way to Orchard when the poor dear should have just gone home and done her tution homework. Got a little jealous and a little unhappy because of something that happened during PE. Daoed her the entire walk and I think spoilt her day too.. Could tell she was really looking forward to seeing me, and I was looking forward to seeing her too. It was just that... message minutes before that really spoilt the whole thing. Sighz.. Guess I'm too sensitive...

When I'm unsettled I really lose it... poor dear was trying so hard to be nice and helpful with my shopping for gifts even though I could see that she was really tired... and I really should have bought her something at Taka... Sighz... BIG BIG prezzie comming your way Geraldine! Even if it requires starving till the end of the week....

Yeah... the more I think about the whole day... the more I feel its my fault. And worst of all, she was so nice and tolerant about the whole thing. I'm just wondering if I'm mutating into some horrible creature that doesn't understand anything.... sighz... Should maintain calm... CCCCaaaaaalllllmmmm.

Really sorry dear... Love you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home