blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Wednesday, February 19, 2003

Ooh actually it wasn't as bad as I expected it to. Though things look different retrospectively. Amusing how personalities present themselves so completely and clearly to me even through this artificial medium known as ICQ, with it's own rules.

Wonder how Leong Kai Ping's doing... reading the histories and discovering how... mature she sounds compared to me.

Wonder how Yanying's doing... reading her words does remind me of her handwriting strangely, and her genuine happiness and friendship.

Wonder how Man er's doing... sometimes when there's nothing to talk about it always seems my perverted side comes up.

Wonder hows ZM and LL doing... actually I think I can guess.

Wonder how Yujing's doing...all the way there in Aussie... She'll be fine, she's adaptable and independent.

And wonder about myself. How my self image can be so warped at times. Like two or even three different peoples. Oooh yes. Wonder how Kenneth's doing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home