blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Sunday, February 09, 2003

Oh what a screwed up weekend... my mum's bringing me to the temple tomorrow to try and get rid of my bad luck.

1) Lost my camera in LT1, after remembering VERY clearly it was on my black file... But lit day rocked... especially Nick Emceeing...
2) Which completely ruined my mood for the Lit food fest later... didn't manage to eat anything beside a muffin and got tricked by Peggy to put my hand into a bowl of Green Popcorn. <- soggy too! Must tell them the results of my investigations
3) Broke, cos I forgot to bring my $50 bux for Sea Sports. Borrowed alot of money from YanXiang... THANK YOU! YOU REALLY MADE MY DAY! And a bit from Cai Feng.... who's cool as always... Rather nice to see them again... after such a long break... kinda forgot how relaxing the whole team can be sometimes..... I shall be less anal and enjoy myself more...
4) Lost my wallet... which made it a kinda blessing in disguise. My mum took out my IC to cash a cheque, and I didn't bring my $50 bux... whatever's inside can be replaced... except for my photo of my sectionmates in VJ, which had me in VJ uniform... and that piece of tissue with Teresa's number...
5) Got many depressing messages from Geraldine... poor dear... Take care yeah??!! Though I'm not in very good shape myself.

Admired the sailors Wenting and Yuzhi going around in their Toppers.... was kicking myself for not taking the Topper course cos I was too busy... I wouldn't mind spending 25 bux for a whole day speeding around the beach... And they just looked plain cool when they executed their turns... Whereas I was just wading around and paddling around and acting as a limpet to poor passing kayaks cos I was rather irritated with the bumpy rocky sea floor I was standing on...

Kept beaching up on assorted greenery... Irritated. But they built sandcastles, and I sunbathed abit, and remembered the time I had in Band... and listened to the enveloping sound of crashing waves.... And just took a breather from the horridness of life... forgot everything that troubled me so...

Was just thinking how I should really start talking to all my friends again... get more RJ ICQ contacts etc... finish sending my e-mails etc... but it seems like I do more worrying about my homework than actually doing it.
Sighz... KENNETH! WAKE UP!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home