blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Thursday, February 13, 2003

I've been a mum's boy for too long I guess, and now i'm just used to the cycle and it doesn't get so much on my nerves as I expected it to.

I have one true friend. But it's so hard to define "true friend" that I just gave up months ago. Now I'm still trying to appreciate the people I can still talk to. If anything's that bad I'll just turn to imaginary friend Lynn.

The phone just made me realise how bloody stupid I was when I said I wouldn't ever need a mobile. I guess I never wondered how quickly plans to meet up can change, how details and quickly flip completely around, and how urgent it is to get in touch with someone to coordinate something at the last minute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home