blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Wednesday, February 12, 2003

Happy Valentine's Day!

Thanks Kenneth. Those are wonderful clues. I'm sure I can come up with better ones.

Who?
1) She's older than you
2) She's probably shorter than you
3) She wears a purple uniform
4) She has distinctive dress sense
5) She likes a disgusting unicorn which sings a revolting song which goes: "Hello, hello, hello, hello, hello, hello, how are you?
Hello, hello, hello, hello, hello, hello, how are you?
Thank you, thank you, I am fine, and I hope that you are too
Hello, hello, hello, hello, hello, hello, how are you?"
6) She likes her bed
7) She's screwed up
8) She is on this blog

Enough clues?

How?
I introduced them. Kinda. Yes she can thank me for introducing her to both her fifth and sixth squeezes.

When?
Early this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home