blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Saturday, February 01, 2003

Cemeteries hold a place of interest in our hearts only if we know the person intimately. I wouldn't really care about other members of the departed.

Is it all worth it? I don't know, but if there's one thing that's definitely worth it it's individual freedom. If there's anything I've ever dreamed of that I really wanted, it's having no specific job, and just taking on anything that comes my way, or something that pops up in my mind. Like maybe inspiration for a research project, or a sudden desire to make a video/movie, or a computer game. Like a wanderer.

Impossible dreams are so much more interesting. No need to factor in reality, and they just sound so impossible you know they'll never come true, leaving you free to wander around a little longer without ever being in danger of being obsessed with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home