blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Friday, January 24, 2003

Yep =) Cookies and brownies are really nice, but they give me sore throats =P

I'm jsut feeling - weird - posting here because the only person I know here is Kenneth, and even so, probably by name and face only. But it's liberating, telling stuff to people you hardly know and probably will never recognise in RJC (apart from Kenneth in my case).

You know, this is reminding me of the Fight Club (yep, that Brad Pitt movie). The first rule of the fight club is that you don't talk about the fight club. It's like outside of our personal lives, once we reach the school compounds, we just instantly shut up about our blogs and their contents, save for maybe the occasional praise or request for blog address.

But I like it that way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home