blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Thursday, January 23, 2003

Wah phoning people is fun. Just phoned all the people on my piece of paper who signed up for photog. Interesting hearing commanding mothers that go "Valerie! Valerie!" within a reasonable span of time and then command you to call back "Five minutes later. Five Minutes!" Or my class junior who had the TV on REALLY loudly, prompting me to remark "Is that your brother? He has a good voice~!" Or the gentle sounding girl who can't make it cos she has canoeing... can't imagine.. voice and CCA mismatch!

Still, the ringing tone gets on my nerves. I'm not gonna fall in love with the telephone.. No I'm not.

Still... looking forward to saturday. Should be fun. Though I won't make the Geraldine Mistake. : )
Don't wanna scare juniors away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home