blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Thursday, January 23, 2003

Submit your post every 2 paragraphs. Then edit it if you want to continue.

Lying to my parents is what I consider a necessary evil. Can't be helped. Not like I take drugs in back alleys and sneak out of the house to go pubbing or Geylang at night.

How to reveal your affection for me? A frank confession would be nice, to keep things less confusing. Life is confusing enough, I don't need Love to follow the same path. As for small things, well I'd like small favours (you can be sure I'll return them). No gigantic teddy bears or bouquets of flowers - I hate anything that attracts attention. I hate publicising love so publicy - reminds me too much of the sports scene. Just a massage when I really need one, or a pair of socks that I really have my eyes on. But of course, that's in theory. I've never had a stead, so I can't be sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home