blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Thursday, January 23, 2003

SHIT!!! ARGH!!!
BLOGGER ATE UP MY POST AGAIN!!!!
IN THE LIBRARY TOO!
*sobz*
and I typed out an exceptionally long post! NOW what do I do.........

Guess I'll just write a brief summary of replies then.

1) Angel-mortal games can be very rewarding. I found my best gor Richard there, when I was in ACJ and we played with the senior class. Guess some divine power was pulling us together or something and we just clicked. Exchanged baby pics, and presents (roses,chocolates,teddy bears) and shared our fav. poetry and thoughts and confided in each other. So it depends I guess. Don't suppose the game would be that great in RJ though. It didn't work for me in RGS.

2) I shall stop smsing you ok? Then we can bother save on our handphone bills.

3) Miso soup is alright to keep in locker. Just don't do something silly like yechao putting a banana chocolate cream cake in locker that gave me a minor tummy ache.

4) Confusing mortals are fun! =) Confuse her by acting like a girl, be her da4 ji3, and then say something like "I have a crush on this guy in my class called Kenneth Tan" and then your reputation among the J1s would increase or something ;) Haha. Wouldn't that be fun?

5) Don't read too much Gaiman stuff that gives disturbing dreams.

6) Don't lie to your parents ok? (in response to kureshii's "agree to stop meeting but act otherwise". I know you won't lah. You're such a guai1 son.
But I'm not that guai1 in the lying thing lar...so I guess who am I to preach.

7) Let's all go to gabriel's place to make spaghetti sandwiches. They sound yummy and I'm sure gabriel would love to eat them =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home