blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Monday, January 06, 2003

PG-13? Not NC-16 yet? =) That's nice to know!

Snow snow snow! I wanna go frolick in the snow...with my loved one's tight embrace to warm me...and we can go make snow angels and snowmen, and take photos of the snowflakes falling on the branches of willows.....ah....

I think gollum was very well...erm...acted out. They used digital for his image?? The schizo bit is genius =P

My chinese name is Lizhen. Meaning polite, courteous, gift from God and intelligent...something on those lines....

The jap immerssion student in my class called herself "Mochi". Unfortunately it reminded me of a cross between Mashimaro and Takopachi....

Yechao used to buy me Gerberas because he calls me "Gerri", and gerberas are colourful, bright and cheery flowers....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home