blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Thursday, January 09, 2003

Oh man... watching tap dogs... got rather bored at the start till they got out the ladders and power tools and sent sparks flying to a syncopated rhythm... and thinking WhY MEE!!! Why didn't I join a dance class during the holidays?

Pretty determined to do be 100% prepared for my retests comming up soon. Though I don't know where I'll find the time. Less going out, more studies then...

Oh my.. you won't believe it... they're construction workering.. the tap dogs I mean.. they've just set up some scaffolding, and dancing from it. Sighz... why can't I be free? And lead exciting lives? A mosquito just buzzed past my face. I'm doomed tonight. Ooh they're now wet!! Oh soo wet!

Anyway studying has its advantages... was studying outside the hall, when two J1s who COULD possibly make it asked me for the number of LTs we have. Though I was rather irritated with my graphs and just gave her a hand signal. Afterthought.

Just read Coraline. I almost wrote Caroline. By Neil Gaiman. Over hyped... though a nice little beautiful world. Its just his prose isn't as good as his graphic novels. It was short too. And also, read a bit of Chobits. I now understand why its a Male sort of manga... but the premise is just too absurd. Still, its interesting to know what male manga is like... I've always been watching the androgynous and female types. Which had funnier jokes too. Or at least, I found them funnier.

Haha... I know someone in VJ who goes to class and asks for a Big Hug from my perc friend. And they're just friends. Or the numerous J2s who go for some privacy from the nearby East Coast Park. Its just amusing... that the supposedly more Western sort of education like RJC is more conservative than the more Chinese sort like VJC... though I'm aware that's not really a very true statement... as in, they're just slightly off median... Oh well... maybe its school culture.

Anyway... if you're looking for eye candy... now's the time to get interested in manga or something... or the numerous photo sites.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home