blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Sunday, January 26, 2003

Oh dear. My posts got deleted when the computer hanged again. Dammit.

But I'll summarise what I wanted to say again, since it's Sunday and I'm in a rather good mood.

I'd like to see how this wise old tree-man David Court looks like. Maybe I should go check him out on the RI yr book.

Totally forgot about Harry Potter 5! How could I?! Must go buy the book now...goodness, how could I forget something that I've waited more than a year for?!

Harry Potter book are becoming too long for kids...but then again as the story progresses it's not that kiddy anymore...Think everyone on this blog would be able to finish 768 pages in a couple of days lar.

The view of the Singapore skies are probably most beautiful around the seaside or the esplanade... used to be beautiful from my window as well...The mesmerising sunset...that is, until they started constructing ugly tall buildings infront of me. SIGH. Damn industrialism...

I wish I could just leave the crumbling concrete slabs..but I can't. It's just not in my nature. Perhaps that's my special calling.

Thought pigs gained pleasure from sex too?
Oh yeah, you guys got me thinking again. Since animals don't exactly get married, they don't actually stick to only one sex partner right? If that's the case, then is it all just one-night stands for them? Do they have families? Remember those fairytales we read when we were young, about Mr & Mrs Beaver getting married and all and having families...Not all animals are like that right?

Er. Yeah. Tolkien's good stuff but his rambling narrative gets to me sometimes...NEVER going to finish the LOTR series!! *sobz*

I think that God is the only one who can help crumbling slabs of concrete..... I know so.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home