blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Wednesday, January 08, 2003

Nope...didn't go. AC guys in RJ were public enough already, I dread to even think of what the situation would be like over there...and from accounts of exploits at Dover Road I wouldn't dare go look, especially since I don't have a set of AC uniform. I'd say RJ's pretty conservative in comparison. And no, holding hands and putting arms around each others' waists doesn't count. I mean things like J1s gently stroking each other and stupid fat AC guys smelling their newly-acquired quarry's hair. In full view of people up there at the gallery. If you were in a park and I just happened to glimpse, then well, fair enough. But please, just not in school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home