blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Monday, January 13, 2003

looks like i'm the only one with no malaysia link then.. parents from hk. except that my grandmother's mum worked in kl as a maid for quite a while.. it's a long way back.
you guys' reminiscing makes me sad. because i have memories too, the long gone child's memories with the blurred colors and the exact details filled in instead by feelings. i remember pictorially, perhaps b/c there are a lot of photos from then. i love looking at photos of people i'v known and loved. i live a lot in the past; it's hard for me to let things go. i miss a lot of things about singapore, and my childhood. things i'll never even come close to grasping again. i had a long discussion over dinner about my school, and america, and oddly enough i felt really at home criticizing a society which has [somewhat] taken me in o foster me. i miss criticizing authority, something i used to do with bao en [poured liquid] and kels [eliane] when i was back there. it was fun and somehow we felt [i felt] almost dangerous, lthough that was absurd b/c no-one would have cared what 3 schoolgirls thought. we never went to speakers corner, guys. all my hopes all my wishes all my regrets and all the times to spend with you that have been stolen from me. can i tell you i love you? i miss you dearly.
sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home