blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Saturday, January 25, 2003

kureshii, don't you know me? At least I think you do.

"actually, being unkind is fun. or it is until the aftertaste hits you." - or, in my case, till the repercussions hit you

Nobody likes Orlando Bloom. Or at least not as much as Legolas. Orlando looks so... mundane.

Extract from Balderdash on Legolas:

"Why do girls like Legolas? I suspect almost all girls like him. Perhaps the best analysis I received was this:

"Four reasons for this: the hair, the namby pambyness, the elfhood, and the hair, in that order of importance"

Apparently the hair is important for his cute elf boy looks. Well, seeing as he has nicer hair than most girls will ever have... He's over 3000 years old too, and since girls like older guys, his appeal in this area must be phenomenal :)

Legolas probably combines the best qualities of the old, chivalrous, monster-slaying male, and the SNAG - Sensitive New Age Guy, so. I just think he looks like a cute young gay toy boy! :)"

Kel, I'm amazed you managed to read the archives so far back. Industrious aren't you? At least it can be a sorta substitute for books!

"Sex" vs "Gender" - It's just semantics. Political Correctness never did anyone good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home