blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Thursday, January 09, 2003

I would too.
I'd say I'm interested in someone. If people ask.
I don't carry my emotions outside. Better to keep it within, where it can yet be still controlled.
And happiness is in my own heart.

They were dancing, while constructing a scaffold, then they poured water on a trough, wore boots and started tapping away, causing a lot of splashing into the audience.

True... wussy guys are sensitive and caring. I suppose there's a relationship and a partner for everybody. I just don't like relationships when one party exerts so much dominance over the other. I feel bad when my partner isn't an equal.... feel like I'm taking advantage of the whole situation cos she's trying so hard to please, and I'm not trying much if at all. I'd rather it be an equal relationship, where both parties can try to please, and accomodate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home