blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Sunday, January 05, 2003

"I wonder how it's been with you?
In the cold wind, I pondered a little bit

We leaned against a branch and talked, didn't we?
My body started to chill, and as the sun was setting,

I ended up crying
And as if to protect me, you came and stood silently by my side, didn't you?

I felt like your eyes reflect a wondrous world
You taught me how to dream and long and such

I told you only a little while ago, even if we get torn apart, I won't forget our dreams, so...
...even though I'm far away from you, I don't want to give up.
Even though we've always been rivals.

I don't need to hear any news, beloved friend.
I don't tell anyone else my foremost thoughts

We'll meet once more, right, beloved friend?
I won't forget you, beloved friend."

The Vision of Escaflowne - Tomodachi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home