blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Sunday, January 05, 2003

"I suppose the worst move in the vjc dance, (not the hardest but the worst :) is the boob jiggling dance where you jiggle your uppder body and your butt using your shoulders so your boobs end up jiggling back and forth! quite a scene when you watch people do it. "

*choke*


You should really rephrase that part about Dawn.

At first I thought someone had broken into your house.

It's not fair. How come girls get to be named after such whimsical things like precious stones, attributes and the morning daylight?

Can I name my (hypothetical) daughter Lapis Lazuli? Or Chastity? Can I name my son Steadfastness? Or Just? Oh wait the latter has been done already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home