blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Saturday, January 25, 2003

I doubt I do...even if I do, I know not from where.

Disillusioned with the way the world looks? That's not the problem. the problem is when you actually see how hard it is to change things that you accept things the way they are and leave them the way alone. Like me. At such a young age teenagers should be bursting with energy, trying to change the world. But the education system has killed that in most people.

Sexual discrimination sounds like discriminating against people based on their sexual ability. Gender would be better word.

I think what happens to most people is they have a lack of words to replace "love" - or they don't have a thesaurus. Or perhaps it's just the stigma of having to tell someone the truth - that the feeling one has for anotehr is actually short of the abstract mark that tells one, this is love.

So, please don't mistake love for any of these things: infatuation, lust, unreciprocated love and brotherly/sisterly love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home