blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Friday, January 24, 2003

Hmmz... I've been unkind again. It's quite a recent theme. Don't really know why. Perhaps it's just all the troubles and stuff happening lately. Gotta lighten up. Gotta be nicer again. Apologies here to all the people I've offended. Especially Dear Dear Geraldine. I love you too dear. Really very very much at times. But then, sometimes I just see something I don't like to see. And then I'd just rather let the love die, and rather think of you fairly.

Anyway... Lost my phone today. Probably left it in the car. Called but nobody picked up. Who would anyway? Perhaps I was hoping for a shred of good luck. Blehz. Ma went mad at me again, cos I didn't really wanna talk to her, and she was being rather nice and chatty. Still, when we were nearing RJ, and she realized I wasn't quite interested in whatever she was talking about (see I already forgot.) she started ranting at her again. And that's perhaps the reason why I'm so pissed. How can you say such things about people you've never met? And then call people names, and insult people because they happen to fit into one of the horror stories you've heard from your friend.

But then again, sometimes I wonder if this will turn out to be a horror story. Hmmz. But then I console myself by saying,

I am but an actor on the stage. It is the playwright who decides my fate.

: ) I'd really love to be in a relationship with you dearie. But you do make it so hard sometimes.

Anyway.. almost went crazy today without my phone. Kept checking for something that wasn't there. Worrying about what if someone messages me, and it was urgent. Or how she could possibly be waiting for me near the backgate, and I didn't appear. But then again, who am I to her? Anyway... can't wait to get back to see if my phone's in the car. Hope she doesn't think I'm just having a tantrum or something. Would she?

Gotta go... do the damn dicot chart... Somehow the DELL PCs in the media centre are nice to type to. Nice to talk to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home