blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Friday, January 17, 2003

Hmmm the only places to get Newater is probably 1) a government function 2) a visit to the purification plants. Some other places do have them... like RJ had free Newater provided for Open House 2002.

*sighz*... seems like everyone went for the Jay Chou Concert.... wanted to go... but finances are always a problem... Zhou Jielun!!!! Damn... but then again, I shouldn't be complaining... watched 2 concerts last year... Zhang Xin Zhe and some Five boyband for free!... nothing beats Jay Chou though...

Argh. Miss her miss her miss her. And my ma knows something's afoot... keeps asking me to come home early.. yet.. I don't want too? Wanna be with her... and just be. Can't stretch time though.. why do hours pass like minutes when I'm with her? Can't hours JUST be hours? Had a lousy day today though...at least it got better afterwards. Its hard to be sad around her. Why can't she just be a part of my family, sleep in my house and eat dinners together... then I'll have lots of time to talk to her and smile and just enjoy being....

Was just hoping today could be a little longer than usual, cos we get let off a whole hour earlier... but she had something on. And I just decided to take a walk alone, to remember how it feels.

Sometimes her house is really scary too... a really desolate footpath, with only a few lights to mark the way... her house is like some castle situated on top of a hillock, and equally cold and windy... but once you get into the house, it does feel kinda cozy... like a place of solitude... and restful reflection. Whereas, while in my internship, and my parents were away... you could hear the echoes of my sibling's voices at night. The usual chatter giving way to deathly silence. And having that night after night after night...

Siblings were sweet today.. My sis is always offering me drinks they've just got... like some apple juice and herbal teas... really sweet... both her and the drinks... but I'm cutting down on sugar. Cutting down on white bread and white rice. Eating more vegetables. Maybe I should eat at Subway more often... kinda got hooked...like cold cut trio without dressing... just olive oil... and lettuce and olives and capsicum.

And yet... there's always this unrelenting pressure to... start preparing for A levels... Start revising... Start doing your tutorials past and future... And I really want to... I'd love to... Wanna stay in the canteen till late just like during the Promos preparations, and work... and get addicted to work... but i've been sick... sighz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home