blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Wednesday, January 22, 2003

Hmm... I'm dreadfully honest. That's one problem. But my phone bills have soared. And that's a bit hard to explain...

Anyway went shopping for my Angel Mortal thing. got her a bag of sweets. thinking of getting myself letter paper tomorrow. but then again, maybe I should use foolscap. Shouldn't confuse the poor dear about my gender.

Also got myself instant miso for putting in my locker, and thinking of some other treats to put in which I can finish when hungry. Sighz. Consumption.

Chem test was easy though, I think I'll be able to pass. The lecture theatre was freezing. Tomolo will be a lecture day though. Welcome back.

Can't find my handphone. Oops.

Back to the dreaming. It was some game where the play and reality was real. We'd talk about the way we act as if it was something that truly happened, like history. And we would see everything we did in vivid detail. in those comic pop up boxes. And then we'd pass the performances around, and everybody would add their own bits to it. And it was amazing the way the actors just flowed from one emotion to the next. From one personality type to another.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home