blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Friday, January 24, 2003

hmm. i always blog at home, so the thought of signing out has never occurred to me.. i don't think i've ever signed out of my blogs, only my hotmail and msn/trillian.

random little rays of 'sunshine' from anybody you remotely enjoy the company of are definitely nice. just a snatched grin in the crowded hallways, or some weird secret handshake or inside joke never fails to splash a smile across my face. don't know why but it feels like i see more friendly people when i'm in a good mood. maybe when i'm in a bad mood i don't engage people as much, so it seems like nobody's paying attention to me. but then, someone i know well will brighten me up just in time before i get really depressed.

phones? bleah. i can't talk on phones. i'm definitely a writing sort of person. haven't we been through that subject before?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home