blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Monday, January 20, 2003

Haha... Yeah... my last batch got smoking burnt... There was white smoke and oil everywhere.

When you're in love, does the other sex become fairer? Suddenly I'm haunted by nymphets everywhere I walk, with their gentle smiles, promising times of unceasing pleasure. But knowing that if I took my chance, I might lose them all. So I walk on, in dreams of scented jasmine, and Clairol's Herbal Essences, and pull myself down, control.

I feel like I'm trapped in a lousy soap opera, or at least, the strings of fate are pulling me along paths predetermined. And all I am is but an actor on a stage. Free movement, but powerless to rage. But to flow with the scenes and the story, and to just experience the magical journey of it all. I can't act. It's all written on my face.

She smiled at me.

Am I that easily smitten? Yet again? Sighz.. or maybe its just today... euphoria stemming from depression the night before. Thus everything seems rosy, everyone seems interested. I don't know. I never know. I've just stopped knowing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home