blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Tuesday, January 14, 2003

Haha so today we found out that Yechao's been spreading the rumours that we're together. We're NOT! : )
At least not yet. That's what I've been saying to the people who ask. What's the rush anyway... and what business is it of Yechao. Thought Yechao was nice and all with his friendly hies, didn't know he was spreading such untruths... especially when he should know better. Or at least check before spreading. Wonder what good it'll do to him anyway... what benefits he could probably get from being such a loudspeaker. Still... I suppose its a good thing... a blessing in disguise. Now I know who my good friends are... those friends that I can trust with my secrets... and those friends who trust me...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home