blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Wednesday, January 22, 2003

Had a little dream just. That of men being of two types. One alive, one ghostly. And the alive ones will race about the classroom, and only by holding the ghostly will the ghostly survive, not dissipate. Images of my primary class, when we were still young and crazy. And to that drama, always played this strange irish music.. catchy and sounded like they were going to war.

Parents are great. If they bother about you. What if they don't? We'll always choose parents over friendship. But can and should parents break up friendship if they don't even know the other party well? If at all?

But I think this episode's over. If the person keeps saying she loves me, but has done nothing to make me feel loved, and can't even care for me, then I don't think this love is real. Or this love will last. Or this love means anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home