blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Sunday, January 26, 2003

The Ents? The Ents reminded me of Mr. David Court back at RI. Kenneth might know him. That Treebeard scene made me and the scouts laugh so hard most of the theatre looked at us, because Treebeard is just...so...David Court-ish.

I don't know about Harry Potter 5. But I think at the current rate, Potter 7 would weigh as much as my school bag. 5 is 768 pages long.

I miss the sky...who remembers driving down M'sia's North-South highway and getting thsi feeling that the sky is actually round and hemispheric instead of flat and square like the same section we always see in Singapore? The entire stretch is haven; A whole lens of the sky, bounded only by rubber plantations on hills and the two ends of the higway stretching into the horizon.

Nope. kureshi used to be kuraijo, until his sis found out who kuraijo is.

And for no apparent reason my computer simply cannot detect wheel mice. One of those annoying details that pop unexpectedly into your life. So I'm resorting to a 2-button mouse. You just suddenly discover scrollbars all over again.

I'd leave crumbling concrete slabs to crumble further until they finally seek help. How else am I supposed to help them? People like that wouldn't accept your help even if you ask, so you'll just have to wait for them to. Or if you're brave enough, just hug him/her. No words needed. Magic.

Sex is something men and women do because it gives them pleasure, and lots of it. Other animals do it simply because it's hard-wired into their biological circuitry. In fact, the only other animal that gets pleasure from sex is the dolphin (as claimed by some marine biologists and otehr experts who've done research that I've actually never seen).

But in another sense, I suppose sex is something more exploratory. Like exploring your partner, finding out more about her *ahem* body (sorry, NC-16 post if you put it that way), finding out more about her likes and dislikes and fantasies and stuff. Like an extension of discovering your partner's personality. My opinion, anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home