blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Saturday, January 18, 2003

Certain things Geraldine said just kept clanking in my mind.. and I got a sort of mental call for help at about 10pm.. Maybe I'm just paranoid.. but the hints she kept dropping were so obvious... And she's not replying to my SMSes!!! Argh! I'm having a panic attack! My mum says my face looks "sad". I think it's just grim. Unsure of what is happening with her. Worried cos she cried today. Worried cos I had to leave early. Worried worried worried.
But then again, Richard's probably a good person to be with when she's feeling down. And her parents are picking her up afterwards too.

Maybe it's just that her handphone ran out of battery... but if so, how is she gonna contact her parents? ARRGHHH!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home