blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Monday, January 13, 2003

Ahh... back in school again. Unused to the masses of people milling around aimlessly, discussing tutorial 0... And yet, it seems only yesterday that I was a dumb little J1...walking aimlessly down the corridors of Victoria Junior College... saying hi to DHS friends, and friends I've just barely met... And then... like a lull before the storm, doing all the crazy things I signed up for last year, and all the crazy things I didn't sign up for, and didn't expect to do, but I did. And then again, back, full circle, in front of the terminal where I started my J1 year. It's a different terminal... granted, but the clacky keys, the sound of people murmuring around me, the large glass windows, and the tables and chairs just make it feel so... similar, so homely.

Wanted to do a guide for surviving J1... But don't think I'm qualified enough, seeing that I barely made it.

Life's not as bad as I've thought... people still talk to me... there are friendships yet to be strengthened, bonds yet to be made. Everything's been peachy too. But again, its always like that in the first few months of the year. The lull before. The calm.

And back again, to that day. ; )

I'm home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home