blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Monday, December 09, 2002

We did larh..
we had a racial harmony WEEK I think.

By monday you mean next monday??
ehhz...
I think monday's over and gone.

Yeah gabriel will have problems. But I'd rather meet up on weekdays... weekends are SO crowded.

Oh so maybe Pauline was wearing a viet costume. We were wondering which race exactly it is.

Spent today doing physics, its really fun when you get the hang of it. Only wish chemistry will be as fun, but every time i see pictures, I just feel sick. Equations are so much easier... And words even more so.

Gonna go out tonight. THink of what to do for the dear friends I've met this year. People post your adresses?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home