blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Sunday, December 29, 2002

Ugh... being down with real flu, instead of my usual sniffles sucks. I can't think, I can't exercise, I can't even sit up straight without feeling dizzy. And best of all, I'm writing this without even looking at the screen... Cos I can't find my glasses.

My head hurts, throat hurts, arms are all weak. Feeling warm all over.

Haha... it really takes an illness to remind you of how transient you are.

Said something really crazy today. Wasn't thinking. Mind was somewhere between cursed half-sleep, and langurous activity. Regrets.

I suppose I'm not the sort that wants sex. Can't imagine it being a conscious thing anyway. Sigh. I just want to hide somewhere, with someone and not think. Sex is like a sidedish I guess, where love is the main course?

But then again, in a transient High School relationship, where there is an uncertain future, love perhaps shares an equal status with sex. Hmmz. So sex is probably the goal of most people in High School.

I don't know. Can I generalize that way? Of course, I guess an equal percentage would choose love.

I don't know. I just want my loleeta!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home