blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Wednesday, December 11, 2002

Today was quite an interesting day... Moped around, cos couldn't find people to go out with, decided to camp in my room with a nice cup of iced tea, switched on the air conditioner, and enjoyed Lolita. Somehow, I quite sympathized with Humbert Humbert, and Lolita, and their predicament. Humbert Humbert's really smart, and witty... sounds somewhat like Gabriel...

Humbert Humbert shares certain similarities with me. Witty at parts, a tenderness for young flesh (not totally me, but I did say that girls were best at 15), sensitivity to scents, (he described in depth how he could go behind all the scents the girl applied, and smell her raw), scheming mind (almost, but I hold back), acutely intelligent (me not so, I'm no prof, but I'm above average...), a romance with the great outdoors. THe only thing I don't share, is his passion for love. Maybe I'm just looking for my anabelle, to jumpstart the transformation from Jekyll to Hyde.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home