blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Saturday, December 14, 2002

Sighz, I must be the absolutely luckiest thing in the world. First, pirated CD waiting for me in school, saw some councillors dancing, talked to some really nice people, to offset the negativity of some other really not very nice people, Saw justina smiling, happy for her. Met this really nice concerned HOD of chem that firstly, recognized my face , called me by name, discussed me dropping chem, and remembered that I'm in the govt internship. I was so touched!!!! She doesn't even teach me. I'm very very sure she's the best teacher around. All my friends say so too. I think Miss Low told her her concerns about me dropping, I assured her its nothing personal, that I wanted time to read on my own, instead of struggling in a subject I don't really need for uni entrance. And yes, from my own mouth, because of my own touchedness, I'm no longer mad or burdened about the Low affair! And that's probably because I walked in and out of RJ thrice! I'm dumb... kept remembering things to do in RJ, and people to meet. I also wanted to see the crushed lockers, but they were rather far away... back gate's closed now.

And then went to macs, and started writing my beautiful christmassy letters, and thought about the sadness and stuff and the leaving, and the lost loves. And really wrote angry depressing letters. Only Miss Low's one was unstained. But I think I'd better rephrase and recomb through that letter, try to be more sensitive, and word more carefully.

Anyway. After all the letter writing, it rained, being gloomy, and my mood darkened... was listening to THAT CD? and the part where if she'll only hold an umbrella for someone else, why wait for her in the rain. Sighz... and all the pedestrians like walking mushrooms...

Anyway, got to my tution teacher's place, who happened to be tutoring my brother's class. Really had fun seeing that tution teacher again, and he talked about buddhist philosophy, and how people shouldn't give up easily, and used chasing girls as an example, and yeah, all the while actually telling me to study hard for chem, and persevere. Ahhhh I love my teachers.

Haha.. then there was this girl, rather prettily dressed, who got an F9 for some subject, and brother got 182, and lives in somerset, kept turning back to gawk at me. Haha, my brother alleges all the girls turned back to gawk at me. Had really funny conversations with my tution teacher, when he wasn't teaching anything, cos he recycles his jokes for over decades, and I'd always prempt the joke, and make funny asides, and stuff. Smashing stuff. Yeah and that girl looked really smitten. Ah.... all in a day's work. Oh he gave me this device with lotsa springs on it and challenged me to squeeze it and work it.. haha ... my face nearly popped out, but I managed to squeeze the thing closed once. hehz *applause!*

Yeah fun fun...

Told a girl i love her over an sms... couldn't elaborate properly cos my handphone was running out of batt. Then talked to her over mIRC when i got home, and she said she liked talking to me too, and if I had stayed in VJ, who knows what might have happened. We agreed to stay in touch, play pool, and maybe go to her house with the rest of the band folks for mahjong. Smashing stuff.

Felt like a huge load was removed from my shoulders today.
REALLY REALLY REALLY happy. I didn't know so many people cared! Oh yeah, arranged a date too, cycling with another VJ friend on Tuesday.
I think I can sleep sweetly tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home