blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Saturday, December 28, 2002

POWERPUFF?!?!
Kenneth?! What got into you?! =)
Anyway, just a curiousity question. Who's your favourite powerpuff girl?
I lurve bubbles! Because some people say she's more like me...cutesy with cuddly soft toys.

Wish I could join the hippy movement in those 50s or 60s... "all you need is love...lalalalala"

I am still contemplating whether or not to join photog...
if I do, then I'd be wasting a lot of money on film....and also it would be harder to avoid (u noe what i mean)
but if I don't then I'd be cheating myself by not enjoying my JC life to the maximum and we have only a few months of freedom left before the As REALLY start looming onto us....
how? should I join?

My ACJC orientation team name was..."Mighty Mouse".
And it was a big joke because all the people in my group, including the OG leaders were all very small...but we had POWER ok! Our cheers were really loud. *grinz*

"J'meius" sounds french. The names all don't seem to complement each other. How odd. And "Che" reminds me of "Chi aka Chobits" oh dear...

Oh my gosh!!! I just realized that Legolas can be mis-pronounced as Lego- lass. *cough cough*
My favourite elf! nooooo...

Yes there's only one sex shop in s'pore gabriel... i have yet to see it. But I'm afraid if I were to even put one foot into it my reputation would be gone forever.

Kenneth has a purple "groovy chick" pencil box right? Something like that... "groovy chick" is not the only one in s'pore. We have Cool gal and disco dude too! Gabriel's not been shopping enough to know...I think delicious diva is in the grp too right?
I always thought the POO thing was rather queer though.

4th week of august meh? oops. sorry.

How could you just encourage abortion because of that! At least the kid will bring joy to his foster parents (they can't have kids of their own) and kat and thad will see him again one day. He's still a life!
I'm mildly pro-choice, but in their case I was never pro-abortion.

I never got to know the CAPers well. Did I scare them all off?
No. I think it was Asian Prince who did it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home