blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Sunday, December 08, 2002

My body clock still functions in the awaking hours of Aussie...argh! But here's the questionnaire


stuff I keep on my bed:
Spore: 2 pillows


Aussie:1 doona, 1 pillow, jumpers and long pants that vary in thickness


stuff I keep on my nightstand:
Don't have one as I always sleep on the top bunk of the bunk-bed but my laptop, roseary and alarm clock are always close-by.


CDs that are in easy reach at all times:
I use mds. Most of them consist of compilations.


stuff that I do every morning:
switch off alarm clock, wash-up, eat breakfast (if there is any or if in the mood)


stuff that I put on my face every morning: moisturizer


stuff that I have in my handbag:
mobile, wallet, digicam, eye drops


story behind my username(s):
yujingc- YuJing Chiam
jade & gold- yu(jade), jing(gold)
pinkfuzzycat- named after my pyjamas


longest time i've stayed out of the country/where:
approximately half a year to study in Melbourne


one thing i'm grateful for today:
able to see my parents in the morning and cable internet connection


favorite high school memory:
Erm, I like most my school memories but not sure of a favourite one.


Dream Wedding:
Haven't actually thought about it but it'll probably be traditional as I think the red Chinese wedding gown is gorgeous. Haha.


Favourite quote:
Probably would have to be the one by Sister Elizebeth


my first heartbreak happened when i was...:
I can't remember it. I like to rid my mind of unhappy memories, haha.


school picture buried in my bottom drawer:
the one that is buried deepest would be my Ormand East Primary School prep photo.


weird preferences:
Can't think of one now


one thing I'll never understand about the opposite sex:
Hmm. It varies depending on the indiviudal.


TV character I'd most want to be
Lisa Simpson.


would like to be a guest on...:
Rove Live


weird sleeping habits:
I talk in my sleep?


summer plans for 2003?:
Singapore! Yay!


favorite song right now :
ryam adams-maybe be your baby tonight


line from any song :
everytime i get started, you pull me apart


disney songs known by heart:
Everybody wants to be a cat


dream house:
House in Toorak or near Brighton Beach. They're massive. Most of them have at least a garden, a swimming pool and a tennis court.


favorite pair of shoes:
my prom heels


first five things I'd splurge on if I was a billionaire:
an ibook, ipod, 6.0 megapixal digicam, authentic version of photoshop, air-conditioners for home


weirdest/funniest nickname anyone has ever called me:
jinx?


three favorite cartoon characters right at this second:
haha, the powerpuff girls!


magazines I read on a regular basis:
time or newsweek


nine things I wear daily:
glasses, contacts, earrings, clothes, watch, shoes, i think that's it


eight movies I'd watch over and over :
The Aristocats. Don't have any more.


seven albums that matter:
what sort of albums?


six things I touch everyday:
irritating question.. my computer, the woover, my pillow, the fan, the 2 phones


five things I do everyday :
eat, sleep, sing, read, talk


four bands that I couldn't live without :
Everclear. U2. The Beatles. Garbage?


two people that have influenced my life the most:
my parents


one thing I could spend the rest of my life with:
God.


yesterday I...:
went down to orchard road and met up with friends I haven't seen for ages! Whee!


today I...:
am going to see the Red Hot Chilli Peppers in concert


tomorrow I will...:
hopefully watch Treasure Planet


five snacks I enjoy:
hei bai pei, apple crisps, pop tarts, lollipops, prawn crackers


things I can't live without:
sleep, air, water, good food


my top five guilty pleasures:
Annoying my brothers and certain friends. Being late, haha. Spending too much money on food and clothes. Not listening in art history. Smsing under the table during maths.


top locations I want to run away to:
Canada, Valencia, London, Dubai, China

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home