blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Thursday, December 05, 2002

let's jump on the bandwagon and do the deuced thing while we're at it, eh?

stuff I keep on my bed:
olly the bear, spotty and ducken from ikea, MP the musical pig (actually, he farts when you hit him), my pillow, a duvet and a fleece blanket

stuff I keep on my nightstand:
no nightstand only chest of clothes drawers. 20-odd beanie babies, some sewing pins, state quarters, alarm clock, bible, "daily bread" type thing

CDs that are in easy reach at all times:
simon and garfunkel, kit chan's home, joseph and the ATD, variations on pachelbel's canon. violin adagios

stuff that I do every morning:
wake up by alarm clock, go back to sleep, wake up 15 minutes later, jump out of bed shocked at the time, go to bathroom, eat breakfast, wake my mum up, jump into car.

stuff that I put on my face every morning: moisturizing cream

stuff that I have in my handbag
i, ah, don't have one.

story behind my username(s):
sky watcher: no idea. i like looking at the sky, that's all.
pigwinged: who knows, pigs may fly someday. genetic engineering will take great leaps.
pajaromadrugador: bird of the dawn from a choir song in spanish

longest time i've stayed out of the country/where:
USA too. left s'pore august 6th '01 but unfortunately i'm still there (here)

one thing i'm grateful for today:
i got to eat of 3 different turkeys on thanksgiving

favorite high school memory:
not done high sch yet, couldn't tell you

dream wedding:
no idea

favorite quote:
i honestly can't think of one right now.

my first heartbreak happened when i was...:
what heartbreak? i'm an innocent.

school picture buried in my bottom drawer:
lots. but i take them out to look at every now and then.

weird preferences:
ohh..unheard of names like tiercel, tamsin or tansy

one thing I'll never understand about the opposite sex:
gosh, they are dirty.

TV character I'd most want to be:
i can't really say i watch tv. i use the vcr..

would like to be a guest on...:
whose line is it anyway?

weird sleeping habits:
apparently i growl.

summer plans for 2003?:
exchange prog in europe or maybe japan?

favorite song right now :
elysium, which is set to the tune of a pavane, you laid aside your majesty, (too many more)

line from any song :
when the singer's gone let the song go on.

disney songs known by heart:
lots and lots.

dream house:
gaudi-style (spanish architect), that i design myself

favorite pair of shoes:
my first pair of bball shoes, black michael jordans.

first five things I'd splurge on if I was a billionaire:
no idea.

weirdest/funniest nickname anyone has ever called me:
anchovy. don't ask.
and bachn, but i like that.

three favorite cartoon characters right at this second:
i donch watch cartoonsh.

magazines I read on a regular basis:
ho idea. do i even read magazines?

nine things I wear daily:
watch, earrings, clothes. um.

eight movies I'd watch over and over :
maybe lotr.

seven albums that matter:
huh?

six things I touch everyday:
the doorknob, my schoolbag, a plate, cutlery (inc chopsticks)

five things I do everyday :
wake up, eat and sleep

four bands that I couldn't live without :
i don't really do bands.

two people that have influenced my life the most:
my mum. and my dad.

one thing I could spend the rest of my life with:
a sycamore tree.

yesterday I...:
played violin until 12.30am.

today I...:
had 3 tests.

tomorrow I will...:
hopefully go on a field trip, if it doesn't schnow.

five snacks I enjoy:
green apples, whipped cream, ice cream especially haagen dazs gelato coffee

things I can't live without:
air, water

my top five guilty pleasures:
my pleasures are all clean, thank you. i thoroughly enjoy hearing myself sing charlotte church songs loud and high though, especially when my brother is doing his hw on the other side of the table.

top locations I want to run away to:
singapore, or castellvell in spain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home