blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Sunday, December 29, 2002

It is NOT only for the status! Those are just trophy gf/bfs
So what if they get attached after 3 weeks? It's more believable than Romeo and Juliet! And anyway I insist that most of the love in a relationship only develops when you're already in it.

Was about to say that I was thinking of going to take care of poor sick little kenneth. But he pissed me off so by his insensitive remark "uh... older girls are such bothers."
Hmph. Therefore I shan't bother. Hope the nymphets throttle him in his sleep.
Don't even know why he regrets so much. All happiness by that moment of folly has been wiped clean away!
If people don't care, I don't bother. Simple as that.

Sex is like rainbow toppings on top of love that is the vanilla ice-cream.......
I shall just enjoy my desserts on my own from now on

What's sex without love and what's love without sex?
Neither is satisfactory to me in the long run. But I guess I can never be satisfied.

I hope humbert humbert burns in the pits of hell. Or maybe a flu virus would do the job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home